Friday, March 12

qk cfe pst

A Quick Coffee Post

A) There is a new new blog I just heard about:  Popular Coffee News

B) I am drinking coffee from my favorite company: New England Coffee , I especially like the Breakfast Blend, but this morning I have Mint Mocha.

C) Oatmeal - some people like it sweet, some people like it salty
Toast - some people have it sweet, some people have it salty
Potato Latkes - some people prefer it sweet, some people prefer it salty
Margaritas - are frequently served with salt or sugar on the rim of the glass
Watermelon - if you've never had it with salt you are seriously missing out
Coffee - some people have it sweet ... so why not .... (not that I want to try it,but I still wonder)

D) You know those sliced almonds you can buy? (of course you do)  I wonder if they can do that with coffee beans, and how coffee would be brewed from sliced beans.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment